Circle

I haven't blogged in so long that I had to reactivate my account. That simply will not do!

This month I'm doing Photo a Day prompts and making the photo that I take a bit more artsy with the addition of a quote, graphic edit, or one of my original poems. Along with another lady in the group, we are doing what we call Artsy June. I started at the beginning of June and here it is the 13th already. Oh well. No time like the present.

Here is my first one for Circle with thanks to Joni Mitchell's song The Circle Game for inspiration.



Comments

  1. Nice to see you back in the Blogosphere, Cathy! ☺ Love all your artistic endeavours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    I’m much pleased with your good work. you have good knowledge for article writing and this article is amazing. I am waiting for your next article…. Thank you so much
    Mass Hack
    Surviv.io Cheats 2020
    SLITHERX SIDEBAR MODS
    ZombsRoyale.io Hacks 2020
    SNK Gals’ Fighters Review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Beauty of the Birds #AtoZChallenge

#MicroblogMonday - Small Actions Do Make a Difference