It's a new day!



I was introduced to Rabindranath Tagore last year when my family and I had the pleasure of attending an event devoted to this poet, philosopher and Renaissance man from Bangladesh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabindranath_Tagore

This quote resonates with me today and I was inspired to make an inspirational poster out of it.

I like the idea of each day being brand new like a newborn child that has no name.

It echoes with possibility and allows us to create something completely new, free of the mistakes and regrets of yesterday.

Like a blanket of clean snow waiting for our footprints, this day is pure and ready for us to make an imprint.

Make it a good one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Beauty of the Birds #AtoZChallenge

#MicroblogMonday - Small Actions Do Make a Difference