Gratitude List for September 7
I am participating in Laurel Reagan’s weekly Gratitude Link up.
I do think these gratitude lists are the best thing for getting our mindset in the right place. When you think in a spirit of gratitude, there is no space for self pity, negativity, envy, jealousy, guilt, and self doubt. It’s not to say that those bad emotions never come back for a visit, but it’s easier to keep them at bay by thinking with gratitude.
I am grateful that...
- We got through our first week of September with new school schedules and routines.
- When I went back to Weight Watchers, my vacation didn’t make me gain too much weight.
- I am grateful that the humidity has gone and we are finally having some of those cool golden days of fall that I love so much. Today the boys and I took the nicest bike ride on the back roads and then a lovely walk with Loup, our Malamute in the woods.
- Choir started up again last Tuesday and I’m starting my 11th season which I can’t believe. I love choir so much. Also the concert band found a new director so that will be starting up soon and that makes me very happy as I wasn’t going to join if there wasn’t one.
- Sharon and I have some musical gigs coming up this fall for our group Tartan and Tea which I’m looking forward to doing.
- Being able to do all my musical endeavours make me very grateful. Music is such a wonderful gift to share with others and something you can enjoy your whole life unlike some sports and other activities.