F is for Footloose and Fancy Free



Footloose and fancy free
That’s the way I like to be,
No anger or despair, no wallowing in sorrow
No regrets of yesterday, no worries for tomorrow,
I love to bathe in mud and jump in a puddle
Who cares if my humans get all in a muddle?
Rolling in rotten stuff is such a delight
And there’s nothing better than a good dog fight
Struttin my stuff, the cats quiver in fear
Watch out Gordon and Bigfoot, Loup is here!
I’m living in the moment, it’s my time in the sun
I’m a doggie whose mission is to always have fun!

Comments

  1. Footloose and fancy free sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They know how to enjoy life for sure. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I get this. Sometimes I think I want to come back as a family dog in my next life.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loup does have a fun time of it. Thanks for dropping in, Joyce.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Lucy. Loup is one of my favourite photo subjects next to cats and kids.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me, too. Loup has a good time of it. Thanks for stopping by, Mary.

      Delete
  6. The life of a dog...foot loose and fancy free is right! ;0) Nice poem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by bl! Much appreciated. Yes, a dog's life looks like a fun time, well, for Loup anyhow.

      Delete
  7. What a wonderful life our pets have!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do. I wish I was a cat. They've got it made. Thanks for stopping by, Kathy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Beauty of the Birds #AtoZChallenge

#MicroblogMonday - Small Actions Do Make a Difference