H is for Hair

My hair grows thinner, my waist grows thick
Is this some kind of nasty trick?
Instead of hairs growing on my head
They’re popping up in other spots instead,
I wish it was as red as it used to be
When I once sat on my daddy’s knee,
Now it’s slowly turning blonde
The colour of a murky pond,
How I’d like to go back in time
To when my hair was in its prime.

Here is a photo of me when I was about 5 years old. Sigh. I do like my hair colour as a child. Oh well. There's always hair colouring, right? 




Comments

  1. I love your sense of humor.

    You were quite the cute kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that was funny and brought back memories. If only we were allowed one reset button, right?

    Carol @ Battered Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband just called me Cristina The Grey (after Gandalf) because I am getting a white stripe on the right side of my head! I totally get you on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post :) And you look so adorable :)
    Shalzzz|Loving Life
    Check out my latest at Tale of Two Tomatoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet post. I know how you feel. It seems every time I look in the mirror I find another grey hair. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post.... grey hait :O I can't even imagine about it :P :D

    ~S(t)ri
    Participant|AtoZ Challenge 2014
    Smile, it makes (y)our day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Beauty of the Birds #AtoZChallenge

#MicroblogMonday - Small Actions Do Make a Difference