Thoughts


I subscribe to quote sites that give daily positive affirmations such as this one from Buddha. 

I combined it with a photo of a Buddha statue I took on one of my walks back in October.  

Thoughts are so powerful and can be a positive or a negative force. They shape our actions which shape our lives. 

Staying positive is not always easy when times are tough, but having a positive outlook makes it so much better whereas being negative only makes the situation worse.

What we think we become.

I am writing something every day for the Yeah Write NoMo Challenge for November. http://yeahwrite.me/november-2015/

Comments

  1. So true, Cat, so true. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and your self. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a lovely comment! Great to see you blogging again!

      Delete
  2. Wise words - thoughts truly are powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! That is so true, Cat! It sure is tough staying positive all the time, but it does help, coz our thoughts do turn our life around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Laurel! Yes, they truly are. I need to remember that when I get in a negative mindset!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Beauty of the Birds #AtoZChallenge

#MicroblogMonday - Small Actions Do Make a Difference