E is for Emotions
Today I am trying the prompt at NaPoWriMo Day Six and wrote an aubade , a poem from an old French poetic style of long ago. Usually an abade takes place at sunrise and is about lovers saying farewell. It was fun to try a different type of poem like this. I made mine into a ballad story form. I am also doing the A-Z Challenge and am doing E for Emotions. I am connecting the two challenges together and using my aubade ballad about the lovers since it shows a range of emotions from lust, love, and jealousy to hate and revenge. For my inspirational poster, I combined my emotions quote with a photo I took the other day of the sunrise over the trees. “Why must you leave?” asks the Shepherd, As he sees his lover rise, “I must be gone,” says Princess Brianne “To be seen with you is unwise.” Brianne dashes off with extra speed Ahead of the morning light, She cannot let on to the King Where she spent the night, The shepherd is unwillin...
Comments
Post a Comment