The Great Theme Reveal for the April A-Z Challenge
This is the third year I’ve signed up for the A-Z Challenge. It’s always such an exciting time as we all create and share our posts. The last two years I haven’t had a theme but this year I thought I’d try doing one for a change. Today is Theme Reveal Day where we all unveil our ideas for the A-Z challenge that begins in less than ten days. I have decided to do the theme of Quotations and will create an inspirational poster combining my photos with a quotation, based on a word starting with a letter of the alphabet. If I feel even further inspired about the quotation, I will write a poem or prose piece to accompany it. Unlike many of you organized types, I have not written any posts ahead of time, but I did make a list of possible ideas so for me that’s planning ahead. I have always been a pantser-type writer which can often be stressful, but also exciting as I’m never quite sure how the writing will come out. I believe there is an element of luck and magic...
Yes!!! Well said! It sure is exhilarating especially after a dry spell. Wonderfully said in 55 words♥
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kathy. Trying to get back into my writing after a LONNNNG dry spell.
ReplyDelete