- Whining, negative people who find fault with everything but
never lift a finger to make the world better. Get off your butts and help
change things if you don’t like it.
- Selfish people who talk, talk, talk about me, me, me and
never listen to what anyone else has to say. Shut up already, let others talk
and listen for change. It isn’t always all about you!
- Rude people who butt in line acting like you’re invisible or
talk loudly on their cell phones again acting like you’re invisible.
- Fake people who only act nice when they want something from
you. Otherwise they could care less about you. The workplace is bad for this
with so much sucking up and pretense going on.
- Snotty people who like to act superior and full of self
importance, acting condescending towards others. You’re no better than the rest
- Hmm, can you tell I get annoyed about inconsiderate people? Okay, now for
something completely different. Stray socks drive me crazy. I can’t stand
trying to match up stray socks. Aagh! The dryer must really gobble them up as
they disappear regularly. Or maybe it’s Loup, our Malamute who enjoys chewing on
socks. That must be it. He sneaks in and steals them. Well, he can have the
whole basketful of stray ones. I quit!
- Not changing the toilet paper or paper towel roll. I guess
they’re waiting for the paper roll fairy to show up and do it. She shows up
eventually but she’s very bitchy about it.
- Dirty dishes lying around. If you use a dish, pick it up and
put it in the dishwasher. Once again they must be waiting for the dish fairy, a
cousin of the paper roll fairy.
- Clutter is a constant pet peeve and yet I feel so utterly
helpless to keep it under control. I’m always drowning in papers, books, bags
and assorted this and that. I’ve tried to get organized but it only works for a
short time and then it’s back to being cluttery again. Sigh. And you multiply
this by 4 with the rest of the family and no wonder the house is a mess.
- Change room fluorescent lights and mirrors. They are just pure evil!
We share some of the same pet peeves, Cathy. Some days I feel kind of cynical about life until someone like you comes along and reminds me that there are still caring people in the world. Thanks! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for dropping by, Laura. What a lovely comment! Awwww! You're a pretty caring, lovely lady yourself and I feel grateful to know you!Delete
*chuckle* Them darn fairies and goblins get around huh? It seems your pet peeves are more people centred than mine... Tech is apparently today's peeve of choice in the Mojo household :DReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by, Gill. Yes, I did go on about my people pet peeves quite a bit, didn't I? Inconsiderate people drive me crazy.Delete