You are enough


I love this quote from Maya Angelou. Her quotes are so soothing and reassuring. She makes us feel that we are special and important just as we are. Good to be reminded of this.

We can easily fall into that mindset of feeling we're not good enough and that we have to constantly prove ourselves to others. When we do that, we become miserable and feel so inadequate as it is impossible to please everyone and live up to their expectations. 

Remember, you are good enough and great the way you are! 

Comments

  1. Wonderful quote. Though I am a people-pleaser, I also hold myself to my own standards. My goal in life is to be the best darn Loni I can possibly be. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Beauty of the Birds #AtoZChallenge

#MicroblogMonday - Small Actions Do Make a Difference