E is for Emotions
Today I am trying the prompt at NaPoWriMo Day Six and wrote an aubade , a poem from an old French poetic style of long ago. Usually an abade takes place at sunrise and is about lovers saying farewell. It was fun to try a different type of poem like this. I made mine into a ballad story form. I am also doing the A-Z Challenge and am doing E for Emotions. I am connecting the two challenges together and using my aubade ballad about the lovers since it shows a range of emotions from lust, love, and jealousy to hate and revenge. For my inspirational poster, I combined my emotions quote with a photo I took the other day of the sunrise over the trees. “Why must you leave?” asks the Shepherd, As he sees his lover rise, “I must be gone,” says Princess Brianne “To be seen with you is unwise.” Brianne dashes off with extra speed Ahead of the morning light, She cannot let on to the King Where she spent the night, The shepherd is unwillin...

Great picture, Cat! ☺ Also an excellent idea for a post. Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much, Debbie. You know how much Mr. C inspires my creativity.
DeleteSo cute. Good one, Cat.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Parul.
DeleteLoooove it my dear Cat:-) Your everyday pics and small notes on the birds makes me so happy:-) Symbol of life really:-) Big hugs
ReplyDeleteThanks, Eli. I think you were commenting on this while I was commenting on your post about small joys and a big life. So true. That's how I find my birds and furry friends outside my window. Simple things but they bring me joy and that's what amounts to a great life, right? Thanks for dropping by.
DeleteThat is a cute shot and the birds look as if they are posing. Cat, your pictures and poems/ thoughts are always lovely.
ReplyDeleteLovely picture that is, Cathy! And loved the little tip to sing to make the day brighter. <3
ReplyDeleteAww, too cute. :)
ReplyDelete