V is for Verse #AtoZChallenge

Even after this month of writing
Creating verse is still exciting,

I think in rhyme all the time
Lying in bed or scrubbing grime,
Putting out laundry or feeding the cat
Rhymes appear, what’s up with that?

But finding the right words to fit my verse
Can sometimes be an annoying curse,
Some words don’t work and need to go
They mess up the verse and ruin the flow,

Whether I’m at home or out on the town
I keep my notebook to write verse down,
Sometimes I’m wordy and sometimes I’m terse
It’s hard to find balance for my verse,

I’m well versed in verse and love to write
Whether early in the morning or late at night!



I am participating in the A to Z Challenge writing a blog post for every day in April, except Sundays. http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

Here are my previous posts for the challenge:

A is for Andante or Allegro, which one are you?

B is for Beauty of Birds
C is forMy Favourite Words begin with C
D is for It's Still a Delightful Day!
E is for Elusive Eloise
F is for Forgive and Forget
G is for Guilt
H is for Holiday in your Head
I is for Introverts can have Impact and Influence
J is for Jack and Jill
K is for Katie the Klutz 
L is for Lollygagging
M is for Magical Moments
N is for Never Again 

O is for Object 
P is for Picture Perfect 
R is for Romance 
S is for Squirrel 
T is for Thoughts 
U is for Unplugged

Comments

  1. hehe... this is a doozy, especially considering the whole series has been on this!

    Meghan Vogel is a Shining Example of Sportsmanship

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's perfect, Cathy! ☺ You are a rhyming queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the queen of verse, Cathy!! Love how your words flow smoothly, effortlessly and meaningfully in a verse!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Shilpa! You are a queen of verse! Simple flowing and meaningful. I have thoroughly enjoyed your series so far!

    By the way, I finally completed my V post. (Back-dated it! :P) Do visit it @ A to Z of Happiness: Values. Happy AtoZing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And your verses are always fun and so well written. I like a rhyming verse.

    Suzy at Someday Somewhere - Variety of thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Beauty of the Birds #AtoZChallenge

#MicroblogMonday - Small Actions Do Make a Difference