X is for ????



 If X is such an important letter
Why aren’t there more X words?
My other posts turned out better
This post is "for the birds",

The birds didn’t want it
And wanted food instead,
“Why would we want your X post?
Give us seeds,” they said.

I’m totally eXhausted writing about X
I wanted to and I really did try,
I’d like to put a hex on the letter X
Guess I’ll  give up and wait for letter Y! 

This April I am participating in the A-Z Challenge 











and the NaPoWroMo Challenge NaPoWriMo where I will write a post and a poem for each letter of the alphabet each day in April except for Sundays.

Comments

  1. Hahaha! Good one, Cathy. ☺ Reminds me of my "Undecided" post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put great words on my thoughts too Cat! Why arent there more xwords indeed?!:-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha - cute Cat! ;) You could have written about the Green origin of the word "xenophon" as being "strange voice" and written about that! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha X is a tough one isn't it :D enjoyed reading

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Beauty of the Birds #AtoZChallenge

#MicroblogMonday - Small Actions Do Make a Difference