Z is for Zeal



Zealous, zappy and full of zest
As dancers go, Zoey’s the best,
With a wiggle of her hips, she shows such zeal
Zoe is a dancer who can really feel,

She dances across the stage with ease
Light and ethereal, just like a breeze,
Ballet, zumba, she does it all
And she doesn’t ever fall!


This April I am participating in the A-Z Challenge 











and the NaPoWroMo Challenge NaPoWriMo where I will write a post and a poem for each letter of the alphabet each day in April except for Sundays.

Comments

  1. Yay Cat ! Great finale:-) i feel like dancing now also! We did it! Loved your poems this month! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eli! It was fun, wasn't it? Let's dance! YEH! I promise to get over and catch up with your blog as I really enjoyed your a-z posts also.

      Delete
  2. I have a friend named Zoe and I think she loves to dance with zeal too! :) Cute poem as usual Cat! Thanks for sharing your zestful poetry! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Beauty of the Birds #AtoZChallenge

#MicroblogMonday - Small Actions Do Make a Difference